GUIDELINES FOR HARLAN'S HEROES ASSISTANCE
- Only patients with recurring brain cancer or terminal diagnosis are eligible for assistance.
- Children must have been diagnosed with cancer before the age of 19.
- Families must be residents of the United States.
- Although there are no set income requirements to qualify per se, Harlan's Heroes takes everything into consideration on a case by case, individual basis.
- Verification of a cancer diagnosis from the child's Oncologist and Social Worker is required.